Thursday, January 21, 2010

An unexpected date and trade!

today's loot

sooo, today i unexpectedly traded for some items. i'd picked up my parcel from the post office, i'd previously purchased some items from HeyYoYo, and they're SOOO CUTE! well packaged too ^ ^ Thanks Amanda!

you can see the reserved listing in order to identify which items i got, and how much i paid for 'em here:

http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=23980937

she's really friendly, and came highly recommended by Asuka!

the flowers you see are from Sans of The Dollhouse Diaries, part of a secret giveaway! woohoo~! there are a few more varieties, but i rushed to take pics so... :X see, comment spamming -sometimes- pays off. HA!

the flower pots and disposable 'styrafoam' lunchboxes are from Madam Ang *secret smile* i won't tell you what i paid for 'em ;) BWA HA HA *winks at Asuka*

the container i used for the shelf, and the acrylic little perch i have the 1:12 items on are from Muji. i simply couldn't resist! i have so many plans for them!

anyhow, i made this impromptu trip down to town because i hurt my hand this morning whilst working the frosting for the commission :( i got a blister on my middle finger (not from flipping anyone the birdie, i'm a nice girl. HAHHAHAHA don't choke), and my old thumb injury acted up again, each time i try to use it a jolt of pain shoots up my hand. and i was sooo moody and in so much pain, when i saw Asuka online, i invited her to join me on an impromptu shopping trip so that i wouldn't hurt myself further. i have a tendency when i work to not realise when i'm hurt, and aggravate my injury whilst i cater to my compulsions. taking myself away from the work environment usually helps.

well. mid-trip, i realised the reason for my moodiness :X LOL. ANYWAY.

sorry if i'm not really replying comments and stuff, i'm quickly realising i'm all over the place, in my head, and on the net. spreading myself a little too thin (and there's loads to go around har har), so to speak. i guess what's most important is to sort out the requests, fulfill the orders, and...STOP CHATTING ONLINE! aughghghghghg

that'll start tomorrow. g'nite :D


(oh and the colourful pillbox is just for Asuka's reference, i used it to contain my beads from aeons ago)

3 comments:

  1. Hohoho... This time I've been the good girl! *smiling proudly*

    I've tried to stop Snowfern so many times, but she won't let go! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work, slave, work! *cracking whip!

    Your purchases and ahem, gifts ;) are very nicely displayed. I agree, those boxes are cute and as they say in Cantonese, "tor tor toe hmmm gao" (hahaha, my Cantonese sucks!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ya Asuka that's like, 1/983049823 times you didn't manage to stop me? XD

    Sans, i understood you even though i don't understand cantonese! XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! :D