Wednesday, March 25, 2015

1:12 Miniature Dollhouse Bakery Box Printable!


Hey Everyone! I have made a few new printables, with a new colour, Deep Lavender :D They are currently available for immediate purchase/download at my Etsy store, do take a look!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/snowfern

They are now available at an introductory price, for a limited time only!

Thanks for looking! I welcome custom colour requests, just drop me a line via Etsy Convo and I will set up a custom listing for you (Please provide colour reference in jpg/gif/png format in the convo).

All my printables are for personal use only, but I have also been asked a few times if I would do customizations, or sell licenses for end products. Alas, full customizations are a too complicated to do, but if you would like minor customizations like changing of the word "Bakery" to your bakery name*, I might be able to do so.

* additional licensing costs may apply


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! :D