Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Miniature Biscuit Shelf in 1:12 scale

 1:12 scale miniature biscuit shelf, WIP

It's all coming together! AND, this is the 401st post on this blog :O AAAND, tomorrow will be the eve of Chinese New Year, am looking forward to the reunion dinner steamboat with everyone ^ ^

Minus all the Instagram makeover XD

This is probably going to be the final position of the shelf, though it's quite undecided at this point. Might not even glue it down.....hrmm. gah.


 A look at all the packaged biccies.  I get asked alot how I do this, well, my usual response is, please refer to my FAQ :X
1:12 miniature plastic bags, plastic

Will continue work on adding more details, and continue work on a different display counter :)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! HUAT ARR!!!!!

14 comments:

  1. wonderful! All the details are perfect!
    Happy Chinese New Year!
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kikka LTNS! :D Thanks! I have a lot more details to add still :X

      Delete
  2. Delicious looking goodies.
    Happy Chinese New Year!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Drora! I only just realized mundo means 'World'?

      Delete
  3. Best wishes :o)
    The shelf is WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible work. I really love the plastic bags!
    Happy Chinese New Year!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta es precioso.
    Un abrazo.
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW Cindy! You never fail to impress me with the incredible details that go into every inch of your work! I love the bags and the tins as well as the biscuits!
    Happy Chinese Year of the Horse New Year to you Cindy!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elizabeth! :D Thank you Thank you !!! :D you always make me blush hehehe HUAT ARR!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time out to comment! :D